Join us and find the right German course and reach your personal goal.
Why choose the Club School Migros?
- New courses start all the time, 50 locations in Switzerland
- Modern, beautiful classrooms in very central location, close to public transport
- Qualified, experienced teachers
- Small classes with an average of 8 to 12 participants
- Free online placement test – level and pace of learning to suit your needs
The Club Schools offer German courses at 50 locations – also in your area.
Select your location on the results page. The film shows you some handy tips to help you find a course faster.
Decide for yourself how often you would like to learn German:
Standard courses take place 1x per week. Semi-intensive courses 2-3x per week and intensive courses 4-5x per week.
Semi-intensive / Intensive courses
Do you prefer to study in the evening or at weekends?
Of course we offer evening and Saturday courses. Click the button or use the filter on the results page.
At the end of German level A1 you can:
- Use German in your everyday life
- Introduce yourself, saying hello and goodbye
- Talk about family, work, hobbies and about meals and shopping habits
- Answer questions about yourself, your home or work and ask questions
Guaranteed courses for Beginners
Guaranteed A1 courses
Do you need help finding the right course? We will be happy to help you.
Please fill in the form
Our courses are based on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).