How often would you like to learn German?
Standard courses take place once a week.
Semi-intensive courses take place 2 to 3 times a week.
Intensive courses take place 4 to 5 times a week.
Do you prefer to study in the evenings or at weekends?
We offer both evening and Saturday courses. Use the filter on the next page to narrow down the results by time and location:
At the end of German level A1 you will be able to:
- Use German in your everyday life
- Introduce yourself, say hello and goodbye
- Talk about family, work, hobbies, meals and shopping habits
- Answer questions about yourself, your home or your work and ask questions in return
Guaranteed courses for beginners
Guaranteed courses for all levels
Why choose Club School Migros?
- Courses start all the time in different locations nationwide
- Modern classrooms in central locations, close to public transport
- Qualified, experienced teachers
- Small classes with an average of 8 to 12 participants
- Free online placement test – learning level and pace adapted to your needs
Our courses are based on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).