This course focuses on how to do better portraits. Learn the dos and don’ts about approaching people the right way, taking pictures of children, working with the given light conditions - and much more. Our professionals will have a lot to show and tell you.
- Picture composition for a portrait: what basic points have to be considered? What can you do that people "look their best"?
- How to approach people correctly
- How to get the best results with all given light conditions
- Which are the best lens types to use?
- Basic knowledge - as learnt in part 1 of our photography course - or similar experience is required.
- Please bring a camera on which shutter speed and aperture can be set manually (digital SLR or bridge camera)
- Please do not forget to also bring spare batteries for your camera!
You have some basic photographic knowledge and are now ready to learn more advanced techniques concerning portrait photography
To master the basic principles of portrait photography
Leisure time in English: Our M-International Programme is designed for the English-speaking community and for friends of the English language. All these courses are taught in English!
course price excludes material